We're really excited to announce that we've now made returns free for our UK customers.
We hope you love your Pretty Lavish purchase, but if something’s not quite right, you can send it back to us free of charge within 14 days of receiving your order.
To help ensure your return gets delivered efficiently please ensure;
1. All swing tags and labels are attached.
2. All items are returned in the original packaging in a re-saleable condition.
3. If you are using the same box to return your items please ensure your delivery address is crossed out to avoid your order being returned to sender.
4. Obtain your proof of postage receipt. Should your item go missing in the post, we will request the proof of postage in order to process your refund.
We reserve the right to withhold all or part of your refund if items are returned damaged or worn.
Please kindly note, we are unable to offer exchanges or accept unwanted returns on earrings due to hygiene reasons.
HOW TO RETURN (UK CUSTOMERS)
As part of our commitment to sustainability and to cut down on wasted paper, you’ll no longer receive a returns label in your parcel. Don’t worry – you can get your FREE returns label following the steps below:
1) Click on the "Start a UK Return" link below to head to our returns portal - You’ll need your email address and order number handy! (This can be found on your order confirmation email)
2) Let us know what you’re returning and why – this just helps us improve our products in the future.
3) Choose your preferred return method.
4) You’re done! You’ll receive either a printable return label to attach to your parcel, or a mobile QR code to scan at your chosen drop off point!
Unfortunately, we’re unable to offer our international customers free returns at this time.
For US customers please note that we have a small collection stocked on the US ASOS site and are working on partnering with more US stockists so that you can shop more local and will not incur the higher return fees.
To return an order, please complete the in-parcel returns form and send back via your chosen postal service (we recommend a tracked service). Our returns address is:
Unit 2 Space Gatwick
Please ensure to keep your proof of postage receipt until you have been refunded. This helps us track your return. We also ask to make sure your order number is visible in the package so we can identify your return.
Please note that Pretty Lavish does not assume any responsibility for return packages that are lost, stolen, or mishandled.
Due to the new government guidelines, all of our returns have to be quarantined for 72 hours before the warehouse can process them. Returns normally take around 14 working days to process.
If your return has not been processed within 14 working days (excluding weekends and public holidays) from when this was sent back, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your proof of postage and order number so we can check the status of your return with the warehouse.
DAMAGED OR FAULTY ITEMS
If there is a discrepancy in your order, or the item/s purchases are faulty/damaged, please retain all documentation and packaging and contact us immediately by sending an email to our customer care team email@example.com with your order number and pictures of the faults so we can look into this further for you.